These regulatory projects have been proposed and approved by the Board to begin the rulemaking process. The status of each project in the rulemaking process is recorded in this section.
2022-01 ~ LAC 46LXXXV.303.803 – NAVLE Waiver, VTNE Waiver, & RVT State Jurisprudence Requirement [Source: Regulatory Proposal 2022-A]
- 02-23-2022 Proposed rule submitted to Occupational Licensing Review Commission (OLRC).
- 03-10-2022 OLRC approved continuation of promulgation process.
- 04-08-2022 Legislative Fiscal Office approved fiscal and economic impact statement.
- 04-08-2022 First Report submitted to Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, Aquaculture, and Rural Development.
- 04-13-2022 Distributed electronic Notice of Rulemaking Activity.
- 04-20-2022 Notice of Intent (with revisions) scheduled for publication in 2022 Louisiana Register, Volume 48, April Edition.
- 05-10-2022 Deadline for submission of written comments to Board.*See instructions for submitting comments in Notice of Intent.
- 05-13-2022 Notice and Agenda of Public Hearing distributed electronically
- 05-26-2022 Public Hearing scheduled for May 26, 2022 at 9:30am